The Protect What’s Next Adventures offer Colorado youth real-life experiences inspiring them to achieve what is important to them. The new series provides Colorado youth ages 13 to 20 chances to win free, once-in-a-lifetime adventures, giving them behind-the-scenes access to local entrepreneurs, artists and other experts who have turned their passions into careers.
Scheduled adventures include:
• Foodie Fun – Jan. 28, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Spend the afternoon with an award-winning chef
• Behind the Music – Feb. 18, 1 - 4 p.m.
Put your love of music to work and spend the day at a recording studio helping to record and direct a local band
Other Adventures will be announced on our site soon, including:
- A coding adventure in Boulder in March
- Film making opportunity in Denver in March
- Fire rescue adventure in Aurora in March
- Outdoor skills adventure in Estes Park in April
- Photography adventure in Denver in May
- Urban Art adventure in Denver in May
- Astronomy adventure in Montrose in June