Register to watch "Health is Everyone's Business" , the Foundation’s annual, national health policy conference will stream live, online. During the three day event, attendees will interact with leading experts in health and health care, share ideas and learn about emerging health trends.
All plenary and keynote sessions will stream live including presentations from these experts:
- Renaisa Anthony, MD, MPH, Deputy Director, Center for Reducing Health Disparities
- America Bracho, Founder & CEO, Latino Health Access
- Stuart Butler, PhD, Senior Fellow, Economic Studies, The Brookings Institution
- Steve Pemberton, Vice President, Diversity and Inclusion and Global Chief Diversity Officer, Walgreens Boots Alliance
- Jay Want, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Center for Improving Value in Health Care (CIVHC)
- Leana Wen, MD, Commissioner, Baltimore City Health Department
New this year, a special streamed live to our online audience. evening conversation will be
The Colorado Experiment: A Spotlight on Substance Abuse in the State — Colorado is hosting a crucial experiment testing easier access to addictive substances – from legal marijuana to sharp increases in opioids and craft brew tourism. Watch as we go beyond the headlines and hear real stories of loss and recovery across Colorado. Join us to discuss how this experiment is affecting our physical and behavioral health.
Online viewers can ask questions via YouTube live stream chat, Facebook comments or on Twitter using #16CHS. Registered online attendees are eligible for a chance to receive a complimentary registration to the 2017 Colorado Health Symposium.