The Local Obesity Network will hear about the success of Colorado Healthy Hospital on its next call Thursday, May 19 from 2‐3 p.m. These calls are held bimonthly and focus on a specific aspect of obesity prevention. They are intended for local public health agencies but are open to other organizations. If you are interested in joining the mailing list for future calls, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
May 19 Presentations & Presenters
Colorado Healthy Hospital Compact ‐ This will be an overview of the Colorado Compact and the national Healthy Hospital Movement by Sharon Crocco, Healthy Eating Active Living Program Coordinator and Susanna Carter, Preventive Medicine Resident at University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus. We'll also have the perspective of Angela Mariotti, a new Compact partner from St. Anthony North Health Campus.
Please be ready to discuss the following questions during the second half of the call:
1. Are you currently working with hospitals in your area on healthy living programs?
2. Would you be willing to work with us on recruiting hospitals in your area to join the Compact?
3. What incentives would help encourage your hospitals to participate?
1) For audio, call 18778207831 and use passcode: 265224
2) To view the powerpoint, please join the meeting on your computer by clicking: https://cdphe.adobeconnect. com/oppinetworkingcall/ (please note this is a new link)
Please use the phone line to listen in and participate on the call instead of using the audio through the computer, as this will provide a better sound quality for all attendees.