- Read more about the MCH Program in Colorado.
- Read the latest in Colorado Maternal and Child Health news online.
Following the identification of the nine MCH priorities in 2010, an MCH Implementation Team (MIT) was formed around each MCH priority. The MITs were charged with using Brownson’s evidence-based public health framework to develop state and local logic models and action plans for each priority area. The state and local action plans highlight evidence-based strategies, coordinated between the state and local level, that are intended to impact the MCH state and national performance measures over the next three to five years.
- View the 2011-2015 Colorado MCH Priorities with performance measures.
- View the Crosswalk of the MCH Priorities and the Colorado Winnable Battles.
*Note: Documents and videos view best on Google Chrome internet browser. You are welcome to download them as well.
Early Childhood Dental Caries Prevention
Early Childhood Obesity Prevention
Early Childhood Screening (ABCD)
Medical Home Systems Building
- Video presentation
- Presentation slides
- Logic Models: State / Local
- Action Plans: Local / Medical Home-ABCD Integrated
- Medical Home Local Action Plan Technical Assistance
- Logic Models: State
- Action Plans: State
- Presentation: An Integrated Approach to Address Preconception Health in Colorado
Teen Motor Vehicle Safety
Youth Sexual Health
Youth Systems Building