African Americans are significantly more likely than whites to be diagnosed with hypertension, yet are significantly less likely to achieve blood pressure goals despite equal or even higher levels of treatment.
Spotlight Series Features:
- Live, hour-long presentations delivered during grand rounds at your institution
- AHA-approved and trained experts in the field of cardiovascular health
- CME/CE accreditation provided by the American Heart Association through ACCME, ANCC and ACPE
- It’s free! There is no cost for your institution
- Available Nationwide – Request a FREE CME/CE presentation at your institution today! Request here.